Learn MoreAbout Appointments
Appointments are typically 50-55 minutes long.
You do not need a referral for an appointment, unless you want to claim under the Better Access scheme and take advantage of the Medicare rebate. Please email or call to make an appointment. Please be aware that you may need to leave a message.
For consultation time please send me a message and I will try to accommodate your request as soon as possible.
Alternatively, you can book online via the link below.
What I cover
What To Expect FromYour First Appointment
In the first session you will have an opportunity to talk about why you have come and what you hope to achieve. We will work together to reach a shared understanding of what the issues are. Some of the things you might talk about will include:
Can You Relate?
When ToSeek Help
Psychology is a very personal experience and clients are unique. My approach is client centred, empathic and empowering. I help adults and couples with issues such as anxiety, depression, trauma, anger and grief. it might be time to consider making an appointment if you experience any of the following:
- You have been unable to resolve issues that are troubling you, despite your best efforts
- The way you feel is having an impact on your sleep, concentration, eating habits, memory, relationships and ability to enjoy life
- You feel stuck or the obstacles that prevent you feeling better or achieving your desired goals are hard to tackle
- You feel that you have less control over your life and find it difficult to make choices and decisions that move you in the direction you want to go
- You find it increasingly difficult to regulate your emotions and the effect is beginning to show in your relationship with yourself and others
- You increasingly doubt yourself or your self esteem and confidence are diminishing